Pharaone® 10% in DPG (Givaudan)

Now in - Pharaone® 10% in DPG (Givaudan)Email to a friend
Pharaone 10%

Pharaone® 10% in DPG (Givaudan)

    Head / Top Note to Heart / Middle Note

Pharaone® 10% in DPG (Givaudan);
aka pineapple heptadienone 10%
Fragrance Family: Fruity

Odor Description: Green, Fruity, Pineapple, Aromatic.
Pharaone® 10% is extremely powerful and diffusive. The other 90% of the formula is DPG (DiProylene Glycol). Pharaone® 10% in DPG has a new fruity green, natural aspect which adds value to both consumer products and fine fragrance creation.


Usage: It gives freshness and lift to the top and mid notes. It is suitable in all kind of accords, especially citrus, floral, fruity, green, woody, agrestic and fougere.

Synergies: 10% Pharaone® 10% in DPG @ 10% + 90% Stemone® @ 1% = The destinctive note of sun-kissed tomato leaves crushed between the fingers.

Use Level: 0.1% - 2.5%

Performance:
Tenacity on blotter: 4 days
Burning effectiveness: Good
Substantivity Damp: Good
Substantivity Dry: Moderate

Chemical Properties:
Chemical Name: 2-Cyclohexyl-1,6-heptadien-3-one (10% solution in dipropylene glycol)
Formula: C13H20O
Molecular Weight: 192.3
Vapour pressure (20ºC): 0.0241 hPa
Boiling Point: -
Appearance: Colourless liquid

CAS # 313973-37-4

Demonstration Formula


Another Demonstration Formula



Safety Data Sheet